7.14.2012

Day 417

Good morning, all.


Yesterday was quite the day.  And I imagine that today will be another such day.


It all started with, you guessed it, waking up and going to work.  I had the additional task of packing everything up for my post-work trip.  I naturally forgot some things, but I'll manage just fine.  So work went pretty normally.  It was casual day and food day.  That's always neat.  Phil brought in a fruit bowl and some Havarti cheese.  Lee made a chocolate eclair cake.  It was all quite wonderful.


After work mom and Kimmy came to Van Wert so we could all commence on our adventure.  Mom and I are in Springfield for the day, so we left last night after I got off of work.  It was a long evening.  I rode with Kimmy and we talked about pretty much everything.  It was really everything... or even close to everything.  But it was pretty great.  Mom was a trooped and volunteered to drive by herself.  She listened to some of the Interpersonal Communication CDs I have.


So now I'm in Springfield.  You know, I don't really like blogging the next day because I feel like I miss so many good details.  But I was way too tired last night.  And mom and I stayed up talking like middle-schoolers last night.  It was fun.  And quite silly.  But mostly fun.


And now I'm off to shower and eat breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment