7.08.2012

Day 411

I woke up yesterday morning at 6:30 and was terrified that I was going to miss work.  After a minute or so I realized that it was Saturday, so I slept for another hour and a half. It felt fantastic to sleep in so late!


After I got up I showered and things.  Jared and I had a TF2 date, so we played that for a while.  Mom and dad got a new chest freezer yesterday, so I helped dad move the food into it.  The new freezer is pretty neat.  The door stays open and the seal on it actually works!  It's crazy.

Mom came home from running errands and we had lunch.  And talked about why hot dogs are made in an elongated shape instead of (as I suggested) in a ball and put on a stick.  It sounds weird, but maybe if we'd been eating it that way all along we'd actually prefer it!  Who knows.


Kimmy and I went to see the Amazing Spider-man at the theater.  I really liked it.  They definitely portrayed Spider-man closer to how he was in the comic books, which I liked.


After the movie we went to dinner with mom and dad.  They'd never gone to Five Guys, so Kimmy and I introduced them to it.  It was quite tasty.  Dad asked Kimmy and me if our generation likes from before when we were born.  We said that most people do.  Sometimes it's more as an appreciation for that style of music (though they don't actually own any of it), but I think it would be a fair statement to say that most people in my generation enjoy older music.  Personally I'm not a huge fan of 70-90s music (generally, there are some exceptions), but I do enjoy Big Band style music.


When we'd finished eating we went to the store to do some shopping.  I had recommended to Kimmy that she try taking B12 vitamins to give her more energy, so we picked a bottle out.  There were many options that ranged from 2.5 grams to 50 grams.  We decided to start with something mid-range and got the 10 gram version.  I just took one, so we'll see what it does!


After shopping Kimmy and I went to go hang out with friends Becky and Miles and James!  When we got to Becky's house James was still elsewhere, so we went to get a movie.  And cookies! Oh man, we got so many cookies.  Like.... 5 boxes of cookies.  They were so amazing!  James arrived shortly after we did and we watched the movie.  One of the kinds of cookies we got was a double stacked oreo.  It had chocolate and vanilla filling with three cookies instead of just two.  It was the best.  After the movie we talked about some different scary video games that are really good.  I have one of them but only played a little bit of it.  I should probably try it again sometime.  Then... we played Super Smash Brothers for a little bit.  By this time it was pretty late so Kimmy and I came home.


The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment