7.21.2012

Day 424

Well, yesterday was quite the day!


I decided to test the fates a little bit yesterday.  Usually I get gas at the same point in my trip to work each time (at Speedway in Beaverdam on my way to work).  This means that I'm usually going about 240 miles between fill-ups (since I fill up every two days).  I'm typically a little under a quarter of a tank when I fill up.  So today when I approached Beaverdam I was still somehow above a quarter of a tank.  So I thought to myself "well, it's 30 miles from here to work and another 30 miles from work back to here.  I can make that!" Spoiler alert: I did, but it was getting pretty low.


At work I did a few update/checking projects.  I also learned (again) how important it is to make sure that no one has assigned a macro to shortcut keys that I used.  Things almost got bad when I tried to Undo (CTRL + Z) and... it ran a macro.  Well, it tried to but it couldn't actually run, thank God.


After work I came home, shaved, then went over to Becky's.  Miles, Becky and I played video games and ate pizza!  Then Kelly came over and we went up to Bowling Green for the night.  We just kind of meandered around town, hung out with some of Miles friends up there, and eventually found a classy restaurant where we could sit and chill out for a while.  And by classy I mean Taco Bell.  But we had a lot of fun!


And now for another day of exciting times!

No comments:

Post a Comment