5.28.2012

Day 371

Time to write things now!


This morning I woke up at 6, but I demanded of myself that I sleep some more.  So I did.  I woke up again at 7, then again at 8.  The last time I decided I should actually get up... I had a full day ahead of me.  After some breakfast and other dinking around, I woke Kimmy up.  We were meeting with Dave for our next session of pre-marital counseling and still had some things to go through before our session.


So we went through our packed of info, then went to meet with Dave.  We had some really good talks (I thought).  It's nice that since I was in Dave's youth group, he has a pretty good understanding of my upbringing and some of the roots of my beliefs.  A lot of the packet (Dave did not make it) feels like we're just giving the "church answers" to the listed questions.  So when we meet with Dave, we can actually talk about how we feel.


After that we came back home and got lunch.  Kimmy took a nap and I played a game, then started on some wedding stuff.  After Kimmy woke up we continued to work on wedding things for the rest of the afternoon.


Around 4:30 we went over to hang out with Becky and Miles.  It was fun.  We got Chinese for diner, then played Dominion when we got back.  James also came to join us!  After our game we went outside and made a fire.  There was one branch in particular (I should have gotten a picture) that was too big for the fire pit, so we all took turns cutting it apart with the hatchet.  We also kicked around a bit plastic ball.  We are silly.


When we got back I helped Kimmy pack her car some.  Then we made lunch!  I took some Benadryl because I might have some allergies or something... so I'm getting pretty sleepy.  That's probably it for tonight.  Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment