5.20.2012

Day 363

I slept in today again! It was pretty neat.  I got up around...8, I think?  So much awesomeness.  I could get used to this.


After I got up I did my standard morning nonsense.  I didn't eat breakfast because we were meeting Kimmy's parents for brunch.  So I just went about my normal business.


We all (including my parents) met at Pilgrim's Pancakes a little after 10.  It's right behind our house, so we walked.  It was a good walk.  Except for the part where they don't accept credit card... so dad had to go run back home to get cash.  Old restaurants are silly.


When we got back we did some rearranging of furniture in the basement.  I think that I'm going to take at least one trip to Muncie this summer to take a load of nonsense.  Like chairs and things.  It would be a lot to take all at once.  Then Kimmy and I did some designing of the invitation cards.  I really like them... they're going to be pretty awesome.  Then Kimmy took a nap and I talked with mom for a bit.


Kimmy and here cookie cake!


Mom and dad went to a soccer game.  Kimmy and I stayed and talked about wedding stuff.  It was good.  I made a list of the things I need to do, so I'm going to get on that soon.


Um, we had dinner.  Leftovers from something mom made yesterday... a type of chicken casserole.  It was quite good.


Kimmy and I had another one of our wonderful art discussions.  I really wish I wasn't so tired, or I would get the basic ideas down.  Some other time.


Meh.  Some other things happened.  I made lunch.  Actually... after our talk about art I went directly upstairs and made lunch.  So I guess other things didn't happen.  Anyhow, it's way past my bed time.  So here I go.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment