5.06.2012

Day 349

Off to a new adventure tomorrow!


This morning started as usual.  I had cereal for breakfast.  It was some sort of raisin bran crunch thing... It's one of my favorites.  After breakfast I got ready and went to church.  I think I saw some people I know, but it was pretty full so I just sat by myself.  Pastor Ben talked about the reality of spiritual warfare and how important it is for us to prepare.  It's easy to forget important things like this, when we get caught up in our daily lives and are so busy that we forget to focus on the important things... like protecting ourselves (more accurately, asking God to protect us) from evil.


I had fish and rice for lunch.  Then I spent some time setting up Kimmy and my email address that we're using for wedding things.  After that... I studied.  I took a break for about an hour and cleaned my room a bit.  Cleaning out my closet, putting clothes away, things like that.  My goal is to start cleaning my room out and preparing for moving to Muncie.  I don't want my parents to have to worry about doing something with everything that I left behind.


I found Amber's hat whilst cleaning




Dad made hamburgers for dinner.  We had all sorts of tasty things... mom made salad, baked beans, and some fruit stuff.  It was really good.  After dinner we watched a documentary on some American soccer player who played over in Europe. It was very good.


After the documentary, mom gave me a haircut.  So now my hair isn't gross for work tomorrow.  After my haircut I made my lunch and tried to get a feel for how things go here in the mornings.  I've been my parent's child for nearly 23 years and I have no idea how things work around here at 5:30 in the morning.  I was either already at work... or still asleep.  So this will be a new adventure.


Ok.  I need to go to bed.  I'm getting up around 5:30 tomorrow... it's my first day at my internship and I have to leave here around 6:45.  Should be fun!  Tomorrow will be quite the update, I'm sure.  Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment