5.04.2012

Day 346

Well yesterday was quite the day.


I tried to sleep in, but my body still decided to wake me up at 6:30.  Yay.  So I got up and finished packing. It's probably good that I woke up so early because I finished packing just in time to get to Erica's at 8:45.  A group of six other people in my program and I decided to go watch the Cincinnati Reds play yesterday!  So we left Muncie a little after 9 and drove down to Cincinnati.  Dustin rode with me.  We talked about a lot of different things.  It was fun.


So let's see... we got to the game a little bit late, but still during the first inning (I believe).  Yeah.  It was a baseball game.  Sort of fun, but I mostly went to be with my friends.  None of the cameras ever put us on the big screen... which was quite silly.  In between the third and fourth inning they had the "smile cam," and we all smiled really big!  But the camera didn't pan over to us.  Dumb.  But the game was good.  Dustin and I got Skyline Chili coney dogs. I'm still not quite sure why people love Skyline Chili so much. It's fine, but certainly nothing special.  I mean... they put cinnamon in their chili.  Which is tasty and a little different, but definitely not worth the hype that Cincinnati people give it.


Anyhow, I left after the eighth inning.  I didn't want to go.  I really hate leaving friends.  Bleh.


So the ride back was ok.  Usually when I get kinda down I can listen to music with a very heavy bass line... and it somehow makes me feel better.  I think hearing and feeling the rhythm just relaxes me.  I listened to this song a few times.  I also stopped to get a caffeinated beverage....which turned into two because there was a really good sale.  I was only going to have one, but I was still a little drowsy so I had the second one.  Always a bad idea.  I made it home safely, but about 10 minutes after I got home I started to crash... except that I still had the caffeine in me.  So I started moving things in from my car and promptly wore off the rest of the caffeine.  Which made me realize how hungry I was.  And tired.  And gross from being in the sun/sweating all day.  So food came first, then shower.  Then just sitting and not moving.


Mom and dad came back shortly after I got out of the shower, so I talked with them for a while... getting them up to date on all of my goings on and what will be happening over the next week.


Becky and Miles and I went to the opening showing of the Avengers last night, so I went over to Becky's, then we drove up to Bowling Green.  Miles was silly and he thought he bought tickets for 3D.... but he accidentally bought them for 2D.  And I bought mine for 3D.  So I had to be really sneaky about getting into the theater with Becky and Miles.  But I made it and the movie was seen.  And oh... what a movie it was.  After it was over we went back to Miles apartment and discussed it in great detail with some of his apartment mates.  Then it was waaaaaaaaaay past my bed time, so we came home and I went to bed. I think I finally got in bed around 4:45.  I was so tired.


Yup.  The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment