5.05.2012

Day 347

Well, I have a week to go before my exam.  Let's do this.


Yesterday morning I woke up around 9:30 or so.  I would have preferred sleeping longer after such a late night... but oh well.  I made some eggs for breakfast.  Mom and dad use fresh chicken eggs.  They are far superior to store eggs, and much larger.


After breakfast...I think I studied.  I know I studied most of the afternoon, but I can't really recall what I did right after breakfast.  Hm.  I talked with Amber for a while...........huh.  Yup, I did something. Anyhow, at some point in the afternoon I started studying.  Study for an hour, break for 30 minutes, study for an hour, break for 30 minutes.


Mom made pizza for dinner!  Then she and dad went to a soccer game.  It was raining... so I did not join them.  I cleaned up dinner and studied for a little bit more.  Later on I went over to Becky's to help her dig a hole.  She wanted to make a place to keep her firewood that wouldn't get wet from dew, so we dug a shallow hole and put rocks in it.  And broke sticks for the fire.


After hole-digging and stick-breaking we decided to make cupcakes.  So we went to the store, picked up Miles from work, then got food!  We made cupcakes when we got back, ate food, listened to trance music, and talked about things.  Miles wanted to know about the exam process works, specifically what happens when you take all the exams and things like that and what sort of letters I'll have.  He wanted to contrast it with what he will be doing, since he's planning on earning his PhD in Philosophy.  We both have a lot of work ahead of us....


Yeah, that about sums things up.  The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment