5.25.2012

Day 368

Well, I've officially completed week 3 of my internship, so I'm already one quarter of the way done.  Which means my wedding is coming fast.  So many things to get done!


Work was good today.  I mainly worked with Vivian, doing some preparation for next Friday, which will be pretty busy.  On Thursday there are some pretty big things that will be completed for the month, so on Friday we have to finish all of those things to prepare for the new month.  I've heard a few times that it can get pretty hectic.


My brain was pretty fried after work.  I listened to the Zig Ziglar CD for the first 20 minutes, but I was having a terrible time concentrating on what he was saying.  So I just listened to music.  While I was at work I wrote some things that I'm going to share at some point... but not tonight. 


When I got home we had pizza that mom made!  It was quite tasty.  Then Kimmy and I went for a little trip to the booming town of Delphos.  One of my friends from Mount Vernon, Derrick, works in Cleveland.  His sister is graduating from high school this weekend, so he was back on this side of Ohio.  We all went to get ice cream at The Creamery in Delphos. It was good.  Quite like The Dairy near Mount Vernon.  We had a good time and talked about many many things.  Kimmy and I told him some of our plans for our wedding and he got pretty excited.  Our goal is to have our wedding be fun!  There are many nice weddings out there... but we want people to leave and remember how much fun they had with us.


Jessie and Richard were here when we got back.  They came up for the weekend.  So we talked for a bit.  Jessie had a rough couple days at work (one of her patients died shortly after she'd worked with him), so she told us about all of that.  My bad days at work... do not involve death.  For this I am quite grateful.  And grateful that other people will have those jobs so that I don't have to.


Ok.  Time for bed... I have a bit of a day ahead of me.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment