5.20.2012

Day 362

Yesterday was pretty busy.  I slept in!  I didn't get up until 7am.  I wasn't really amused because I wanted to sleep longer... but I guess my body was ready to get up.  Yarg.


After I got up I showered, packed up my stuff, and went to go get some breakfast.  Since I needed to write my blog I figured I'd head over to McDonald's, as I know that they have free Wi-fi.  I had  McGriddle for breakfast.  I don't know that I'd ever had one before... but it was pretty good.  It's like most breakfast sandwiches, but instead of using a biscuit or bagel for the containing bread, it uses a pancakes.  I liked it.  I ran into (figuratively) a couple friends while there, so we talked for a little.


Commencement was fine.  The speaker was actually really good.  And there was a photographer who looked like Elvis.






After commencement we got a couple pictures, then went to lunch at Hunan.  I'm going to miss Hunan....


Then... packing.  Kimmy and I packed for quite some time.  It was kind of hot out.  Mostly just sunny... but still a pretty toasty.  I saw a few different people that I knew and talked with them for a little bit.  It's always sad to think about how I probably won't see most of these people ever again.  Like one of my friends with whom I used to play Axis and Allies.  He's moving to New Orleans on tomorrow.  Bleh.  Keeping in contact is great... but it's not the same as actually being there.


So we packed up and left... probably around 5:30.  Kimmy and I stopped to get food on the way out of town, then came back to Findlay.  The drive was a mix between talking and Kimmy sleeping.  Which is pretty normal for us.


When we got back I took a shower, then talked with mom and dad.  Kimmy's parents came by when they got into town, so we all just sat around and talked for a while.


Then eventually it was bed time.  The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment