5.13.2012

Day 356

You know why today was awesome?  Because I didn't have to study, that's why.  It was so very nice.


Anyhow, I woke up around 8:00.  I love sleeping in!  It's so nice.  So I got up and made pancakes for breakfast.  Then I showered and all of that.  And then it was off to church!  I didn't see anyone that I knew, but that's ok.  There was a lady that sat next to me and she wore way too much perfume.  As in, I started smelling her when she was about 5 seats away.  Yeah, that was a good time.  But Jesus loves her just as much as he loves me, so it was ok!


When I got home I had some pizza for lunch.  After lunch I briefly reveled in the beauty of not studying... then started cleaning.  So much better than studying (for now, anyway).  I worked on cleaning some things out of my room and moving other things into my room.  I did have to make a big, adult decision today.  I had to get rid of my collection of Star Wars cans that I've had for about 12 years.






But I made sure to take one final picture before the went to recycling.  We spent a very...very long time collecting these as kids.  We each had our own collection of all 24 cans.  Those were the days...




Room cleaning actually went really well.  I was pleased with the progress I was able to make.  At this point I just need to start getting rid of things that I will not be taking with me in August, or boxing up things that I will be.


Dad grilled chicken for dinner.  It was really good.  Some day I'd like to get a grill so that I can actually become good at grilling.  I'm pretty bad at it currently.  Anyhow, we had chicken and rice for dinner.  Afterwards I helped mom clean up the kitchen a little bit.  I got my computer set up, so I played Team Fortress for a while.  I recently discovered that one of my students from last fall also plays, so he and I played for a while.  I gave him a hat!


Around 9 I participated in the nightly ritual of making lunch for the next day.  And now I'm off to bed.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment