4.30.2012

Day 342

I decided to take advantage of not having class in the morning and stay up a little bit.  Yup.


This morning was just more of the same thing.  Eating, showering, studying.  I tried honey and brown sugar on my oatmeal this morning.  I don't know if the two flavors added to each other or just tasted the same.  But I liked it.


Jessie and Richard came to get me for church.  Pastor Mark talked about how important it is to completely devote yourself to God.  He talks about that a lot, but it's good.  It's a pretty important topic so I like that he talks about it so much.


After church we went to Fazoli's for lunch.  It was really crowded.  Over lunch we discussed the Meyers-Briggs Type Indicator test and our indicated personality types.  I took one at Mount Vernon and was classified as an ISTJ: Introverted, Sensing, Thinking, Judgment.  Wikipedia has a very good article on it, and for 95% of it I felt like it was written specifically for me.  It was weird.


When we got back I wasn't quite ready to study, so I played a game with Miles for a few minutes.  I didn't feel bad because I knew I'd be studying the rest of the day.  And that's pretty much what happened.  I studied for about 7 hours today... it was a lot of fun!


I did probability for a few hours, then after dinner Dustin and Timbo came over and we studied for our life con test.  I started off just writing down formulas, then I began working through the practice final.  Tomorrow I'm going to work through past quizzes and tests and look at the formulae again.


Here's my picture for the day.  I thought it looked kind of neat.






And I'm going to go to bed now.  Good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment