4.27.2012

Day 340

I'm getting tired, so I guess I should go to bed.


I was going to get up early this morning to study and go get coffee, since I ran out.  But... I ended up not getting up quite as early as I had anticipated.  Oh well.  I still got up in time to do all the important things and get to campus early enough to go by the Atrium and get some coffee.


I got to class a little early and went over the practice exam again.  Then Dr. Foley came in and we took the test.  He told us that one of the questions was a bit tricky, so he made it extra credit.  I'm going to remind him on Wednesday when I see him... I'd like him to not forget that.  Or that he changed one of the questions because there was no solution the way that it was worded.


I'm coming to realize that when I'm tired I get very irritable.  Actually I've know this for quite some time, but every once in a while something happens that reminds me.  Sounds... how things feel against my skin.. smells... yeah.  So this morning was just amazing.


During life con we went over most of the sample final.  It didn't seem too bad.  I just need to run through all the formulas we've been using.  I'll do that sometime tomorrow or Sunday.


When I got back I got some lunch.  After my normal Friday afternoon activities (balance checking account, dishes, maybe clean) I did some studying.  I was pretty tired and wasn't really getting much good studying done, so I took a nap.  I think that's the first nap I've taken... in a very long time.  Possibly all semester.  After my nap I did some more studying.


I heated up my left over meatloaf and mashed potatoes for dinner.  Did some studying over dinner.  After dinner I did some more dishes.  But we're almost out of dish soap... so that gave me a good excuse to stop.


After dinner I played a played a game for a while.  I played Team Fortress with Jared's girlfriend for a bit.  Then I played with Miles.


Here is my picture for the day.


I'm going to bed now.  Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment