4.02.2012

Day 314

Here comes another exciting week of school!


I didn't get a lot of sleep Friday night, so I decided to just sleep until I woke up.  Apparently that was around 10:45.  I don't remember the last time I slept in that late.  But it was amazing.  After I woke up I made some oatmeal, then took a shower.  Jessie and Richard were in Indianapolis this morning and I didn't get up in time for church, so I didn't go.  Unfortunately I didn't take my medicine until around noon... so I'm just now starting to get tired.  Oh joy.


After lunch I tried to do homework.  Well, actually I did it for a couple hours.  But I'm not sure if it's just really hard or I couldn't concentrate for anything.  Either way, I only got about half or it done.  We're supposed to have a quiz over this stuff on Tuesday, but I think we've only gone over one question.  So we'll see whether that actually happens or not.


I have come to realize that dishes never stop.  Ever.  At all.  They always get used and always get dirty.  I do not like this fact about dishes.  It is dumb.


I went to dinner with Jessie and Richard at Qdoba.  It was good.  We talked about all the people who know who are pregnant and a little bit about wedding stuff.  It was fun.  Then Richard had the awesome idea to get ice cream.  Jessie and I agreed that it was a good idea, so we went to Berry Winkle... which I suppose it frozen yogurt, not ice cream.  But it was still really good.


When I got back I tried to do some more homework, but it just wasn't sticking. Even the problems I did earlier weren't sinking in.  I figured it would be fruitless to try to attempt more homework.  So I just did some internet browsing and things.  And now I'm starting to get tired, so I'm going to go to bed.  Yup.  So off I go.  Sorry for such a lame post... maybe I'll be able to think of something some what exciting to write about tomorrow.  Anyhow.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment