4.10.2012

Day 323

More exciting things today!


I felt much better this morning than I did last night.  I guess I was just really tired.  So I went to the computer lab and worked on investments for a bit and started on some probability.  Then it was off to class.


During class we discussed various ways of defining the instantaneous rate of change (called the hazard rate in other fields of study), which is slightly different depending on the model we use.  So we looked to see if there is a way to define it that is similar across all models.  As it turns out, there is!


After class I went back to the computer lab to look at homework with Dustin and Timbo.  Then I had some lunch.  I talked with Saha about the Bangledesh night on Saturday, paid him for my ticket, then just talked about classes and things for a bit.  When I'd finished eating I went back to the computer lab to work.


So I worked on some probability.  It was awesome.  Brad and Chris (two Math grad students) were up there, so we talked for a bit.  Brad is pretty quiet, but Chris is a little more talkative.  He (Chris) actually lives across the parking lot from me in Windermere.


Then I came home and studied some more.  Around 4 I just couldn't study anymore, so I stopped.  I decided to just take a break for a while.  I did some cleaning and stuff like that.  Then I went over to Jessie's apartment for dinner.  Mom and Amber came up today, so we all had dinner together.  Mom made chicken and vegetables.  They were good.  We decided to sometime try cooking vegetables in the oven... but with bacon strips on top.  That would be amazing. I'll have to give it a try sometime.  Then after dinner we introduced Amber and mom (and Lily) to Berry Winkle.  I believe that they enjoyed it quite a bit.


After that I came home.  Did some stuff around here.  Studied for a bit.  Ate.  Yeah.  Now I'm going to go to bed.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment