4.26.2012

Day 338

Today was pretty good.  Mhmmm!


I got up for investments and did my morning routine.  It went pretty flawlessly.


During class we went over the practice exam.  I hadn't looked at it, so I didn't know what the questions were.  And Dr. Foley doesn't really go over the question before he starts working it, so... I just took notes to look over later.


After class we had Atrium time.  I did a little probability, but mainly just talked about...something.  Hm.  I mean, we clearly talked about probability... because that's all any of us can think about.


I did really well on last week's probability quiz, so that was comforting.  Partially because I guessed well, but I knew how to do almost all of them.  Since we won't have a class period next week to look at today's quiz, Mr. Frye gave us the solutions for the quiz after we handed our quiz into him.  So I know I did well on it.  Mr. Frye messed up on one of the questions, so I'm assuming he'll just give us all credit for it...since the real answer was not one of the multiple choice options.


After class I ate lunch, then went to my follow up dermatologist appointment.  Basically the doctor told me that I have chronically dry skin... so keep it moisturized.  And that my discoloration should go away in a couple months.  She also looked at the bump on my lower back that I've had since... Middle school?  I told her that my family doctor didn't seem concerned with it.  The dermatologist didn't seem concerned either, but just told me to keep an eye on it.


When I got back to my apartment I unwound for a bit, then did a little studying.  I decided today that I'm going to try to take a picture everyday and put it on here.  So here is today's picture.




 

It's a cup.

I made stir-fry for dinner.  And did some dishes.  It was fun.  Jessie and Richard invited me to go get ice cream, but I was still making dinner when they went.  So hopefully next time.  I went to Kathryn's to watch Modern Family.  Then came back home and will be going to bed shortly.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment