4.06.2012

Day 318

Good morning!  I didn't post last night.  I was too sleepy.  So here it is!


Yesterday morning started off as standard.  I got up, got some breakfast, showered, then went to go work.  Yesterday morning consisted of looking over the life con problems one more time.  I had done them all about 3 times, so I just wanted to at least set them up again.  I didn't work them out, just set them up.  Timbo came in around 8:15.  We did some life con, talked about the new Star Wars game that came out for Kinect last week, discussed actuary-things... yup!


Dr. Foley told us that life con was going to be short.  He wanted to talk to us about our upcoming exam a little bit before the quiz.  Well... he took the normal 30 minutes before the quiz.  So it wasn't any shorter.  Oh well.  The quiz went fine, except that he changed one of the questions a little bit.  I've come to kind of expect this, even though he informed us on the first day (and on the syllabus) that the quizzes would be directly from the homework.  Oh well.  I also couldn't get the correct answer on the last one.  I tried it three times and couldn't get the same answer that I'd gotten earlier.  Oh well.


After class I had a quick lunch then went back to work.  Dr. Nelson dropped some homework off, so I set to work grading it.  I spent the rest of my time in the office grading.  It was thrilling.


When I got back I was surprised to see that Kimmy was awake!  But I had to study for a while.  So I studied probability and she watched a TV show on Hulu.


For dinner we went to Pizza King with our friend Sarah, who went to OSAS with us way back when.  That was fun.  Pizza King definitely isn't as good as a lot of people say it is.  They are silly.  But we had a good time at dinner.  We talked about school and about how awesome Muncie is and just whatever came to mind.  Thankfully for Kimmy and me Sarah is a great conversationalist and was able to keep some amount of conversation going.  That is not one of Kimmy or my strong points.  At all.


After dinner we decided to get ice cream.  We stopped by Kathryn's apartment to see if she wanted to come with us, but she had just finished running/eating dinner and wasn't feeling like ice cream-ing.  Which just seems like silliness, but I suppose that I understand.  She informed me that life con got canceled today... and I decided that I wasn't going to be going to investments either.  Oh well!


Then Kimmy and I trollied off to Berry Winkle to get ice cream.  I got white chocolate and espresso coffee with Butterfinger crumble stuff on top.  It was wonderful.  On the way back we decided to get a movie.  So we stopped by Family Video and got "Rise of the Planet of the Apes."  It was pretty good.  I felt as though it was a good prequel to "Planet of the Apes."  We finished that somewhat late, and I was too tired to update my blog.  So I'm doing it now!  And that's about all I have.  So the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment