4.15.2012

Day 327

Well today was a bit of an interesting day.  I was feeling a little better when I woke up, but my stomach was still pretty upset.  I really have no idea what it was, but it's been a pretty fun time (it hasn't been at all).


So I woke up and got some fluids inside of me.  I was incredibly thirsty when I woke up.  And very hungry.  So after getting some water I had breakfast.  Oatmeal and an egg.  It was satisfying.  I took a shower after breakfast, then I went grocery shopping.


I didn't have a lot to get today.  When I finished I got Arby's for lunch... it just sounded really good.  And it was.  When I got back I put groceries away and ate.  I ended up not really being productive today.  The whole stomach thing just made me want to sit in front of my computer... so that's mainly what I did. Along with some dishes.  I forgot to do laundry... whoops.


Timbo and I went to a "Bangladesh Night" put on by some of the students and professors from Bangladesh.  It was pretty fun.  Some people talked about coming to Ball State from Bangladesh, they sang some songs, did a dance, had a skit.  It was quite good, actually.  Then we had dinner.  A few different curry-based dishes, rice, some sort of flat bread... not so different from the food we had for Africa night.  My stomach couldn't handle too much in its current condition though, sadly.  We sat with some ladies who (I believe) teach in the math department?  I recognized one of them.  We also sat with Adrian, who was in our stats class in the fall.  I don't really see him that often so it was good to catch up.


When I got back I did some more dishes... more internet browsing... The trial for the budget software I've been using ran out, so I purchased a copy and did some money stuff.  If anyone is looking for good budget software, I'm going to put a plug in for YouNeedABudget.  Good software and good advice.


Yeah.  So that's about my day.  I'm pretty tired, so I'm going to bed now.  Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment