4.22.2012

Day 334

Ok.


Today was pretty good.  I woke up around 8:45... then just laid in bed for another 20 or 30 minutes trying to fall back asleep.  But I did not, so I got up and ate.  I was really really hungry when I woke up!  Then I showered.


After I showered I went grocery shopping.  Well, first I went to the mall to get some cologne.  Then I went grocery shopping.  I didn't make a list... I just went.  But I got some food and spent the normal amount, so hopefully I can make something out of it.  


I was going to take a practice exam today, but I was feeling a bit groggy so I didn't want to do poorly and get frustrated.  So I just did problems un-timed instead.  Tim sent out a mass invitation to do some work at one of the local coffee shops, so I took him up on that.  We worked there for a couple of hours, then I came home.


When I got back it was about dinner time.  So I had leftover chicken and rice.  Then I killed some time until around 8:30.  Ball State puts on these "Late Nite*" events every Saturday.  It's a really good idea, but I've heard that most of them don't have much of a turn-out.  Anyhow, this week's was a carnival.  So some of my friends and I went to that.  It was actually pretty fun, even though it was cold. We went on probably...5 or so different ride. I ran into 3 of my students from the fall.  One of them I almost literally ran into.  We were walking through the crowds of people and I noticed a very slim opening that I thought I could get through.... and I did.  I hadn't noticed my student standing there, but I guess I walked right in front of her (I had my back turned to her) and she calls out to me saying "Joel Pagano!  That was a pretty close squeeze right there!"  Then I saw another student at the bumper cars.  We were probably about 100 feet away, but we made eye contact and waved.  The other student I saw... did not really acknowledge me.  I don't think he was pleased with the grade he received.  Oh well.  Anyhow, the carnival was pretty fun.  Small, but fun.


*Yes, I know it is spelled incorrectly.  I'm sure they know it too.  I have no idea why they spell it this way...


Then I returned home, got a snack, and... here I am!  Going to bed.  So good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment