4.15.2012

Day 328

Today was pretty good.  Mhmm!


I woke up, made eggs for breakfast, showered, then did some probability problems until Jessie and Richard came for church.


Church was good.  At the beginning they had the new members come up front and be introduced to the congregation.  The service itself was about how we need to give God our full attention and stop pretending like God is going to work on our schedule and agenda.  It was good.


After church we stopped by Taco Bell for lunch, then went down to Noblesville to visit the mall.  First we went to Bed, Bath, and Beyond so that Jessie could get a wedding present for one of her friends.  And I bought a water bottle.  Specifically, it's a shaker.  It's basically like a normal water bottle except that it has a little wire thing in it that makes mixing powdered things much easier.  I'll use for mixing protein powder in with my water after a workout.  Then we did other shopping.  Richard was looking for running shoes, Jessie was looking for... well I don't know if there was anything in particular or just something she liked.  And I was looking for a shirt.  So we went to a few stores.  Jessie and I both got shirts from Banana Republic.  Here is a picture of the one that I got.




It was only $30, so I felt like it was a pretty good deal.  Especially since it's a fitted shirt.  I was pleased.  We also stopped by Paradise Bakery to get cookies on the way back.  They were quite tasty.


When I got back I alternated between probability and video games for most of the rest of the day.  I never got very hungry for dinner.  But I ate some cake.  And pie.  So that was pretty healthy.


Well, I'm going to bed now.  I'd like to get a decent amount of sleep, so I guess this would be a good time to go to bed.  So.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment