4.27.2012

Day 339

Quick update and things.


This morning I got up and did all the regular things.  Then I went to the computer lab to work.  Erica came in to finish her life con assignment, so I tried to be helpful.  She had pretty much everything, but there were a few things that Foley told me when I talked with him, so I told her all that stuff.  I went over the practice exam for my Investments test tomorrow.  It took a while to figure out why Dr. Foley did everything the way that he did.  Sometimes I'm still not really sure.... but it's ok.  I figured it out.  I also did about half of the life con practice exam.  I'm going to study for that more this weekend.


I learned today that apparently I was supposed to be keeping track of my hours and having Dr. Nelson sign off on them.  Whoops!  Dr. Fischer didn't seem too concerned, since I have actually been keeping track of my hours in an Excel file. So I just need to get Dr. Nelson to sign off on that.


After lab hours I came back, got a snack, and took my afternoon break.  Apparently I really like snacking on pancakes and peanut butter.  Just so you know.  I also got cookies from Kimmy's mom.  So thanks!  I was really confused because I didn't know from where they came or anything...






I did some probability.  Yup.  And then I made meatloaf for dinner.  Kathryn came over and had dinner with me, then we studied for a while afterwards.  After we finished studying, we started to discuss how much we dislike fitted sheets.  So we brainstormed and decided on two different designs: either a specially designed mattress that allows you to button the bottom sheet on to the mattress, or a mix between a regular sheet and a slap bracelet... so you just slap the sheet on top of your bed and it stays!  She didn't like my idea of just stapling the sheet to the bed... I can't even fathom why.


Then I played games with Miles and Jared.  Jared's computer has been broken for a while, so we happily welcomed him back to fun times with us!


And now it is bed time.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment