2.18.2012

Day 271

Hi!  Early update today, as I am going to go hang out with some of my friends in the program in a little bit.


I woke up this morning around 8:30.  Then I made some eggs and a bagel.  I also had a big glass of milk because it expires tomorrow.


After breakfast I officially loafed around for a couple hours.  Then I showered and went grocery shopping.  I know, I know.  "But Joel!  You go grocery shopping on Sundays!"  Correct...well, actually not anymore.  I get my produce at Marsh (since it's closer than Meijer and approximately the same price) and with a Marsh card I can save 10 or so percent on Saturdays, just because I'm a student.  So today instead of spending nearly $14 on produce I only spent $10. I realize that's more than 10%, but I'm not going to complain.  I will, however, complain that their peppers were a disaster.  They were withered and all that.  Granted, it is February.  But all their other produce is terrific.  I don't know why they slacked on the peppers.  Oh well.  Anyhow, I'm pretty excited because I'm trying a couple new recipes next week.  I really should start posting those recipes on here.... maybe someday when I get my act together.


After grocery shopping I had lunch.  Then I went to Dustin's to get my laptop, since his new one finally came in the mail.  I finished the investments assignment that I started in class yesterday and (thanks to a suggestion my Kathryn), figured out how to get rid of the error I had been having.


Let's see.  Miles and I played TF2 for a while.  I had dinner.  It was such a fantastically bachelor dinner.  I wanted pasta, but I was out of sauce.  And my garlic bread was in the microwave.  So I threw my pasta in the skillet with some oil and the only other sauce I have right now: teriyaki sauce.  It was actually really good.


Um... and now I'm going to go pick up Paul (he's from California and does not have a car) and go hang out with friends!  Have a good night, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment