2.11.2012

Day 264

Well. Today was eventful.

Pretty much it went like this. I got up, got Kimmy up, then we had breakfast with our moms and Jessie. Then I talked with mom and Jessie for a while. Kimmy and her mom talked about wedding stuff. Then... I went with kimmy and her parents to go look at a decoration store downtown.

I don't really know what went on at the decorating store. But I think things went well? Afterwards Kimmy and I went to the church and had our first premarital counseling session with Dave, my old youth pastor. We told him about the wedding and such. It was good. Then mom, dad, and Kimmy's mom came to the church to look at it.

Let's see. After the church we went back home and mom did some dinner stuff with Jessie and Mrs. Suttie. I decided to stay out of the way. Jessie went to get mama and poppy, as they were going to join us for dinner. So we all just sat around and talked for a while. It was kind of loud. I'm not really used to that. Oh well.

After dinner Kimmy and I had to work on registery stuff. Neither of us wanted to do it, but for some reason Kimmy wouldn't let me leave. Nonsense, I say. But I tried to be helpful. Then around 9 we went to go hang out with Becky and Miles. It was fun. We just sat around and talked. Now we're back and I'm going to bed. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment