2.16.2012

Day 268

So today.


It was Wednesday.  My investments class today was in the computer lab, doing stuff in Mathematica.  I'm not really sure what it all means, but we did some stuff.  We're going back on Friday to finish.


In between classes I studied for my probability quiz.  Bleh.  I do not want to study for that.  Today in class I asked Mr. Frye if the exams got more fun as you go on.  He said "Well... I don't know if I would use the word "fun" to describe them..."  I was not pleased.


After that I went home, got a quick lunch, then met Dustin and Timbo in the library to work on life con.  We were there for a couple of hours and really had no idea what we were doing.  We got through about half of the problems.  Bleh.  I think that tomorrow in class I'm going to ask him to go over some of the important formulae again, because apparently I missed a lot from not being in class on Friday.


Eventually my brain was done.  So I browsed some the library and found some text books for probability, in hopes that they will have some good problems for me to do.  We shall see.


When I got home it was about dinner time.  So I ate.  I tried to take a look life con again, but realized that I really had no idea what I was doing.  So instead of getting frustrated, I didn't work on it.  Later on in the evening I got some equations from Kathryn that Foley talked about on Friday.  Apparently half of the homework and 3 of the 4 take-home quiz questions involve things we did on Friday.  Lovely.


Meh.  I'm tired.  So I'm going to bed.  Tomorrow is probably going to be a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment