2.19.2012

Day 272

So today was decent.  I wasn't feel fantastic when I woke up, but I started feeling better as the day went on.


I made some eggs for breakfast.  They were good.  I'm glad that I got cheese when I went to the store yesterday, because it definitely made them better.  My legs have been really sore from working out on Friday.  Like...waking up this morning was painful. I meant to take some tylenol but I forgot.


Jessie and Richard came to pick me up for church. Apparently stairs were especially difficult today. 


Today at church there was a guest band playing music for us.  So they song some, read the bible, sang some more, and so on.  It was pretty decent.  At the very end one of the guys gave a 10 minutes story about his custom built guitar. Literally 10 minutes.  And it could have been summed up as: "Someone stole my guitar so I had one custom made.  The wood that I chose had a weird defect on it, so some guy fixed it and now it looks awesome.  So even if you think that you're messed up and God can't use you, you're wrong.  God does cool stuff with broken people."  Oh well.


Jessie made stir-fry for lunch.  It was good.  Richard informed me that he has started to re-think some of his political stand-points and he wanted my opinion.  Normally I love having conversations like that.  But for some reason I just had the hardest time concentrating and focusing today.  So I felt bad for him because I started talking and I realized that I didn't have a clue what I was saying.  I did that to Jessie earlier as well.  I just could not get my act together.


Anyhow, after lunch I went to Wal-mart to talk with the pharmacist about my prescription.  Specifically, I wanted to see if there was a generic version because the one they order for me was woah-expensive.  Since there was only one pharmacist on duty today, the office was closed from 1:30 to 2 for a lunch break.  When it re-opened, I talked with the lady who had taken my prescription on Friday.  She informed me that there was not a generic version, so I'm going to go back on Tuesday when mom comes so that she/dad can pay for it.  Thanks! :D


Let's see.  I studied for my life con quiz tomorrow.  Then I did some reading for my probability quiz on Wednesday.  I'll start doing some problems tomorrow.


I made chicken and rice for dinner.  It was really good. I don't know why I don't do that more often.


Then I spent the evening playing video games.  And now I'm going to bed!  Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment