2.18.2012

Day 270

Apparently I numbered yesterday incorrectly.  Oh well!


This morning was the standard wake up, eat, go to class.  We were in the computer lab in investments again this morning, trying to finish up some things in Mathematica.  But Foley went way too fast and most of us weren't able to keep up.  After he was done (and most of us were still way behind) he gave us the rest of the class period to work on it.  Then left.  Thankfully I was able to figure out what to do, but not everyone was.  We were all pretty frustrated.


After class we went to the Atrium and did a little life con. Jacob and I helped some guy move his sculpture project.  It was this 8 foot humanoid made out of metal scrap. It was kind of cool.  Then in life con we went over the rest of the homework.


After class Dustin and I went to the gym and worked out legs.  That was not fun.  Then I came home, ate lunch, and did laundry.  After I showered I went to the store to get my prescription filled, but they aren't going to get it in until Monday.  Oh well, I can make it to Monday.


I hung out with Clifton and Kathryn tonight.  We played some games on Kimmy's Kinect, which I am borrowing.  And it was fun.


And now it is bed time.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment