2.14.2012

Day 267

Hello hello!  I heard that this was Valentine's day or something.  Huh.


Anyhow, today started like most others.  Except that my day started about 3 minutes after it should have.  I was pretty tired.  I need to start going to bed earlier....  meh.


Let's see.  I got to work a couple minutes late, but people aren't exactly crowding in to the computer lab at 8am.  So it wasn't a huge deal.  When I got there I did a little work on my resume to get it ready for the career fair on Thursday.  Just a couple minor changes.  I don't imagine that I'll be at the career fair for too long, as there aren't many companies hiring actuaries.  But I'm still going to go.


Life con was canceled today, so I just studied for my quiz tomorrow.  It was a bit frustrating.  The biggest problem with these questions is that I can't always determine how to set up the problem.  It's getting pretty frustrating.  I'm going to go to the library soon and look for some more books on probability.  Maybe I can get more problems or something....


Let's see.  I worked out.  Then had lunch and went back to the computer lab.  Worked some more probability.  After work I came home, showered, and took a break for a little bit.  Then I worked on probability for a little bit longer before/during/after dinner.  After my post-dinner work I played TF2 with Jared for a bit.  We were awesome.


I really don't want to take this probability quiz... but I'm glad that since FM is out of the way, I can spend more time to studying for this.  Assuming that I can find more problems to do.


Anyhow.  I'm tired so I'm going to go to bed.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment