2.27.2012

Day 280

Ok, the first day of pre-spring break week is over.  Just a few more days and I get a nice week of rest.  And by rest I mean "studying for probability."  But really it's the same thing. Ha.


Anyhow, I actually got up when I planned on getting up, got a shower, and left for class on time.  It was crazy!  When Dr. Foley got to class I told him that I was really close to emailing him last night to say that I wouldn't mind if he canceled class.  He laughed and said "you know... I was *this* close to canceling."  Oh well.  After class I got my life con exam back.  I did much better than I was anticipating, so I was happy.


In between classes was our standard Atrium-ing.  Yup!


During life con we talked some more about pension calculations and the next part of our project.  I'm never really sure when something is part of a test, a quiz, or a project.  But we get assignments and I do them.


After class I went to go work out with Dustin.  I still hate working out.  Blech.  When I got back I showered got lunch, and did some reading for investments.  I put some moisturizer my rash, because maybe it would do something.  It did.  It stung like something fierce for about 2 minutes.  But afterwards it seemed a little better.  I think the pills I'm taking are working, just very slowly.


Grandpa and Pat came down to have dinner with Jessie and me.  We went to Amazing Joe's.  It was really good.  Before Jessie got there grandpa was asking me what I'm doing in my classes, so I explained a little bit about multiple decrements theory and how it's used.  Right now he's tutoring some people in math so they can get some sort of license to do something.  So we expressed the woes of teaching and all that nonsense.  You know, with my vast teaching experience.


After dinner I came back, talked with Clifton for a bit, then just chilled.  In other news, tomorrow is free pancake day at Ihop (at participating Ihops).  Just so you all know.  I'm going before work, so I should go to bed and get some sleep.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment