2.05.2012

Day 257

Don't worry, everyone.  I've got this.


So I woke up this morning around 7:30.  My body hates me, methinks.  But up I got.  As per usual, my first hour of Saturday was not productive.  Eventually I made some breakfast.  I had 7 eggs in my refrigerator this morning.  So I made an extra big, 4-egg omlette for breakfast.  It was fantastic.  I had a little bit of onion, some cheese, and chili powder.  I also started doing some dishes.  It was getting bad.  After breakfast I started organizing a little bit as I was putting dishes away.  I took all my container apparatuses on the counter and attached their respective lids onto them.  Any container or lid that did not have a partner was pitched.  And not a tear was shed.


It appears that I'm an odd mood.  Anyhow, carrying on....


After food and a shower I took my last timed exam.  My study manual came with 11 exams.  Today I took the last timed exam.  I really tried to take my time, read each question thoroughly and make sure I was interpreting the question correctly.  The last question just... made absolutely no sense.  Over all I got 29 out of the 35 questions correct.  That definitely would be passing.  That felt pretty good.  Now let's hope I can pull that off next week...


I got some lunch after I finished my exam.  I have a lot of left overs from this past week, so today I had some of the pineapple ham I made a few days ago.  Oh man, it was just fantastic.  So much goodness.  I still have a lot of leftovers, so I don't really know how much grocery shopping I need to do.  Mainly just my salad stuff.  And some dish washer soap.


I did some more cleaning.  Then I studied for probability some.  Like usual, I can do about 70% of the questions without issue.  But the other 30% really just is not good.  Hopefully I can survive until FM is over and I can really focus on studying for it, instead of just getting through each quiz.  I want to get some books from the library with extra problems, maybe actually read through a book that's helpful?  This study manual pretty much assumes that you've had everything and just need the most basic reminders on everything.  I have had everything...technically... But sometimes I need a couple examples, not just a theorem.  Oh well.


Kathryn and I went to dinner at Pita Pit.  It was tasty.  I need to branch out more because I think I've gotten the same thing each time I've gone.  To be fair, I really can't think of many things better than chicken and ham together.


When I got back I decided that I had been productive enough today.  So I didn't do anymore work and just played games with Miles.  My brain refused to take in any more information, so tonight was just a relaxing night.


I'm pretty tired so I'm going to go to bed now.  Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment