2.09.2012

Day 262

I don't really have too much to say at the moment.  Ah well.


This morning was pretty much like most others.  I got up, had some breakfast, then went to work.  Today I started by writing out some lists from the derivatives market text.  Just definitions, lists of reasons why you would or would not perform a certain action.  There will be a few "which of the following is true" type of questions on there.  Probably 3 or 4.  Then Timbo quizzed me on  equations and such. I think I got everything correct, to my recollection.


Then we had life con. I don't remember too much about it... my mind has sort of been occupied by FM all day.  But we had class.  Then I had a quick lunch and went back to the computer lab to just work through some more problems.


When I got home I worked through some of the practice questions on the SOA website.  They were pretty similar to what I've been doing.  I think that when I start studying for MLC I'm going to get the Infinite Actuary guides, as I have heard that they're better.  We'll see.


Bleh.  I'm so incredibly nervous about tomorrow.  Not because I haven't prepared.  I think it's more of the fact that I've prepared so much that if I fail I won't really know how to prepare better next time.


Anyhow, I made some dinner.  Finished up the tuna casserole from last week.  Then I studied a little bit more.  I didn't want to burn my brain out, so I didn't do a whole lot after dinner.  I packed for tomorrow.  Yup.  I'm not I'm going to pack a little more and try to go to bed.  I have a long day tomorrow....


Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment