2.28.2012

Day 281

So this morning started a little bit earlier than most.  Today was Free Pancake Day at Ihop.  So Kathryn and I went to get some free pancakes before I had to work at 8.  We got there around 6:45... it was early.  But we also beat the crowd, so that was good.  I was pretty groggy (which brings with it lack of coordination, enhanced stutters, and talkativeness) so I had some coffee to counteract it.  As it turns out, this was a poor choice.  About half an hour after said coffee, I was hyper as can be.  I just could not sit still for anything.  So work and class were a treat.


Then about half way through my work out, I started to crash.  Oh joy.


After my work out, I had lunch, then went back to the computer lab to do some grading.  Around 1:30 Dr. Begum came in to teach her class.  So I talked with her for a little bit since I'm not in class with her anymore.  I asked how her semester was going and she said it was good.  Busy, but good.  She's only teaching two classes, but she is supervising a few students doing research, doing her own research, and helping other faculty out with their research.  But she was enjoying it.


When I got back I showered and spent the rest of the afternoon grading.  Then I made dinner.  After dinner I did laundry.  Then... called mom and dad.


And now I'm going to go to bed soon!  Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment