2.05.2012

Day 258

Well today.  It was a pretty good day.


I went grocery shopping this morning.  I didn't need too much, mainly just stuff for dinner tonight.  I'm just going to finish up left overs for the rest of the week, I think.  Yeah, that should be good.


This is going to be short, by the way.  I'm pretty tired.


Went to church with Jessie and Richard.  Richard's parents came with us, as their church in Indianapolis got canceled today because of the Superbowl.  I guess their church meets in the city library, but access to most of downtown was shut off today unless you had a Superbowl ticket.  So they couldn't get to the library for church.  After church we went to a Mexican restaurant for lunch, Puerto Vallarta.  It's pretty tasty.


After lunch I came back to my apartment.  I tried to nap but couldn't fall asleep.  So I had some coffee instead.  I found some more practice FM problems, so I started working on those.


Around 5:30 Dustin and Timbo came over to watch the Superbowl.  So I made some tacos for dinner.  I definitely underestimated how far a pound of meat would go.  Not far, that's for certain.  But we also had some chips and dip, so we got plenty of food.


I think it was a good game.  We enjoyed ourselves, which I suppose is the purpose of watching a football game.  Umm... I don't have much else to say about today.  I called my mom earlier this afternoon.  And... now I'm going to bed.  I really hope that Foley cancels class in the morning... but we shall see.  Anyhow.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment