2.26.2012

Day 279

Hm.  Here we go.  I'm pretty tired so this will be short.


I actually slept in this morning.  I didn't wake up until 8:30!  It was fantastic.


I got up, made some breakfast, and did some probability problems.  Which was frustrating, because I didn't get any of them right.  Oh well.  Jessie and Richard picked me up for church.  Then we went to church.  After church we went to Arby's for lunch.


When I got back I did some cleaning and started doing some probability.  Later on in the afternoon Kathryn came over to study.  And so we continued to study until dinner time.  I made a chicken casserole thing that was pretty good.  It was a bit surprising because the recipe called for 2 cups of cheese...and I felt like that would be too much.  But it tasted good, so I guess that's all that matters.  This recipe book has yet to let me down, so I don't suspect it will start anytime soon.


After dinner we studied some more.  Then made white chocolate chip cookies.  They were amazing.  I really don't like baking that much though.  I'm decent at it, but there are parts that are just too precise for me.  When I cook it's not an exact science at all.  I don't remember the last time I measured salt or pepper for a recipe.  And for most recipes I make, it works.  But with baking... sometimes you need very specific balances of ingredients to get the proper consistency.  And that's not how I cook at all.  Heck, I hardly have all of the proper ingredients for a recipe.  But you can't really just bypass the baking powder.


Anyhow.  That was my day.  Good overall, even if I had to study a lot.  I'm not really looking forward to tomorrow morning... I don't want to get my life con test back.  Ugh, I just get frustrated when I think about it.  Well, let's hope I got at least a little partial credit.  Here we go.


Night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment