2.25.2012

Day 277

I'm ready for this rash to start getting better.  It's incredibly itchy and try as I might to avoid scratching it, I don't do a very good job.  Yarg.


So this morning.  Not so great.  I was running late (I really need to stop that... it's getting old) but got to class on time.  Investments was fine I guess.  We talked more about the assumptions and set-up for the new model we're going to be using.


Then... life con.  We had a test today.  Going into it I felt very confident.  Taking it I felt very confident.  Then 5 minutes after I left I realized two mistakes I'd made.  One of them being that I had read a questions entirely wrong and answered a question which he didn't even ask.  I was beyond upset. The other question I made one little stupid mistake that I know is wrong, but it didn't occur to me at the time.  Two mistakes is a big deal when there are only 6 questions.  So that was really frustrating and kind of just started the day off wrong.


Things didn't get a whole lot better when I got home.  At the beginning of the semester I got a double paycheck, told payroll about it, and so to accommodate for that, my next two paychecks were going to be half-checks.  Well, I thought I had previously received my second half-check and I had just been doing really well with my money.  That turns out not to be the case, as I saw on my paycheck today.  So that's neat.  Oh well.  Things are just going to be a little tight for a couple weeks.


So I did some dishes, then graded homework for forever.  Seriously, how does grading take so long?  But it does.  I got it all finished though.  So yay.  I just didn't have much concentration today.  Blech.


I had some left over hamburger stuff for dinner.  It was still good.  After dinner I cleaned up, then went over to Kathryn's apartment to study for probability.  My goal for today was to just read through the section, which I was able to do.  It took forever, but I got it done.  We also watched the first two Jurassic Park movies, as they were on TV.  I think it was the first two?  I really have no idea. But they were ok, I guess.  I'd never seen them before.


Anyhow, I'm really tired.  So I'm going to bed.  Night

No comments:

Post a Comment