2.20.2012

Day 273

Well, another week!


I actually woke up with plenty of time this morning, but apparently I took too long doing...something.  I don't really know what.  Probably eating.  Anyhow, somehow I was able to make it to the parking lot before the bus left.  It only took me 8 minutes to get to campus today, not the normal 10 or 11.  I won't complain though.


This morning in investments I think that for the first time, I finally understand what we've been doing for the past 2 weeks.  So that's exciting.


For some reason I was exceptionally hungry after class, so I got some biscuits and gravy as a snack. They were oh-so yummy.  Then we all studied for our life con quiz.


In my upcoming life con exam, there is a take-home portion that is to be done in Excel.  So Dr. Foley talked more about that and I think I understand what's going on in that as well.  How thrilling!  Then we had our quiz, which I think I got 100% on.


After class I went to go work out for a little bit.  I really wasn't down there for very long, maybe 45 minutes.  I just wasn't feeling it today.  Apparently  this was in my favor, because about 30 minutes after getting home I saw that I had an email alerting all students of a bomb threat in the gym where I had been working out.  Thankfully nothing became of that, but I'm glad I wasn't there for it.


This afternoon I worked on probability for a little bit.  Then after dinner I played some Left4Dead with Jared, Adam, and Derrick.  That was fun.  Eventually Derrick had to leave so Miles joined us.  Yup, it was fun.  Then I talked with Clifton for a little bit about life and such.  And now I'm tired.


So I'm going to bed.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment