2.26.2012

Day 278

So.  Saturday.


Today was pretty good.  I got up, had some breakfast, and showered.  I had cinnamon and salt on my eggs this morning.  I think I've tried that before?  It was still good. I was going to go grocery shopping right after my shower, but then I saw my tax forms and figured I'd at least look at them.  I wanted to look into different e-filing services and just see what they were like.


...and an hour later I was done!  I ended up going through Turbotax because they have free service in Indiana.  It was really straight forward (for the most part).  I will probably be using that again.  The only frustrating part was that I couldn't file my Indiana refund electronically because I received wages from two different states.  Oh well.


Then I went grocery shopping.  If I hadn't needed shampoo or been in the mood to make cookies, I would have been under $10 this week.  Apparently I planned for way too much food last week.  So I have plenty more to make!


After shopping I had lunch, then proceeded to play video games for the first part of the afternoon.  Then... I talked with grandpa on the phone for a bit.  He and Pat are coming down on Monday to see Jessie and me (surprise Jessie if you read this before I talk with you).


David (one of the guys in my program) has been having some car problems since the beginning of the semester, so today I went over to go help him jump his car.  He's always so very appreciative.  I assure him that it's really not a big deal.  Because it truly isn't.


When I got back I made some dinner.  I had a chili mix that I got from chili.  So I poured that over some Fritos and put some cheese on top and I had myself an amazing dinner.  When dinner was over I proceeded to make some dessert: fried apples.  The apples I had were getting gross, so I did stuff with them!  Basically... I sliced the apples, put them in a skillet with way too much butter, then covered them with way too much cinnamon and brown sugar.  And did all of that again.  I put the skillet on low heat, covered it, and stirred it every few minutes until they tasted just amazing.


After dinner I worked on probability for a while.  It was not fun.


Then I played Team Fortress with Miles!


And now I'm super tired so I'm going to bed.  Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment