11.13.2012

Day 539

Well hello again.

So I've discovered something that may be replacing my omelettes for a while: eggs over-easy and toast.  Actually, they usually end up being over-medium, but it's still really good.  Like... BUCKETS of awesome.

After my standard routine, I worked on homework for the rest of the morning. I'm getting a better feel for the material, but I'm going to read through the chapter some more to make sure that I really get it.

I got a test back from last week and I did well on it, so I was happy.  Dr. Foley also said that I did well when he came to watch me teach, so that's good.

In my other class, we tried to make some more progress, but the material is proving to be a much larger challenge than Mr. Owens had anticipated, so we may end up spending longer.  I do really appreciate that he's more concerned with making sure we understand these difficult concepts instead of just pushing through for the sake of finishing the book.

After I came home I made a pot pie for dinner.  I think that the recipe in our book just doesn't make enough.  So I might try to double the recipe next time or something.  Essentially it's just a Shepard's pie with croissant top instead of mashed potatoes.  But I think that with mashed potatoes it's easier to just pile more and more on top.  Oh well.  It still tasted good.

After dinner I had a lot of work to do.  Lesson planning for tomorrow, working on the excel project, grading... that was pretty much the rest of my evening.  I took a couple short breaks, but I had a pretty full evening.  My excel project is done, and I think it's pretty cool.  

Well, I have to teach in the morning so I'm off to bed.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment