11.03.2012

Day 529

I don't really feel like updating this today, so it's going to be pretty short.

Yesterday morning largely consisted of studying for my exam.  I studied for probably 3 hours before I got some lunch and went to class.  I felt pretty good about the material, for the most part.

First I had Dr. Foley's class.  We did some review for his test on Monday.  Then I went to the atrium and studied for the hour in between classes.  Mostly I just read through formulas again.  I posed a couple questions for the group regarding one of the formulas, as it seemed inconsistent with the general form, but none of us were able to come up with an answer.  So I'll have to ask Mr. Owens on Monday.

Then... the test.  Out of the six questions there was only half of one that I didn't know how to do.  Well, technically I knew how to do it, but I didn't remember the specific formula we were supposed to use.  We were supposed to use an approximation formula to calculate something... so I gave the actual value.  Hopefully I'll get at least a little credit.

When I got back our landlord's son came by to fix our window and garage door.  I'm pretty happy about that.  Then we went to dinner with our friend Sarah.  She used to go to dance camp with us and she attends Ball State.  That was fun.  We were at the restaurant for quite some time, but we were having a good time.  

After dinner Kimmy and I had less of a good time... we spent the next few hours grading.  It was not fun... but it needed to be done.  She was grading tests, I was grading the projects that they turned in on Thursday.  We got about half-way done, so I was happy.  I'm hoping to get everything back to them on Tuesday.

Yeah, that's about it for yesterday.  On to another day of fun-filled grading and studying!

No comments:

Post a Comment