11.26.2012

Day 552

This morning began with the usual breakfast and such.  I was so excited because my eggs finally flipped all nice and neat... but they got too cooked in the process and were not runny at all.  Yarg.  I'm going to get it one of these days... maybe.

I realized as I had begun doing some work this morning that church startede at 10:30 today, not 11.  Obviously I realized this at about 10:30 and neither Kimmy nor I were ready to go.  So church didn't happen today.  I did get a lot of good work done this afternoon though, so that was good.  Mostly I worked on homework.

For dinner, Kimmy and I tried something new: Manicotti!  We tried to combine two different recipes because I liked the stuffing from one but the ability to not pre-cook the noodles from the second.  They turned out decently, but a little over-cooked.

As Dr. Whitaker pointed out when we went to Mount Vernon... nearly all of my photos are of cats or food.  True.  But let's be honest... what else do we need in pictures?  If I didn't take pictures of my food, how would you know what I was eating?  I mean seriously.  I'm certain that it's a constant question for everyone: "What did Joel eat today?  And how did it turn out?"  Well, world... here is your answer!

Kimmy and I finished our movie from the other night, then I did some lesson planning and a little more homework.  It was a productive day, and now I think I'm going to go to bed.  For I am tired.

So.  Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment