11.18.2012

Day 544

Yesterday was my recoup/relax day.  It was so fantastic.

After Kimmy and I got up, we went grocery shopping.  Actually, first we determined what we're going to eat this week, then we went shopping.  When we got back we had a little food, then Kimmy had to go to work.

I spent the first part of the afternoon budgeting.  It took way longer than normal because apparently sometime earlier in the month I'd accidentally entered twice.  That took me way too long to find, but I eventually got it.

When I was done there, I worked on scanning some receipts for the reimbursement form I got from Towers Watson for my trip.  I'm planning on getting everything sent to them tomorrow... that would be best.

So after I was done being all productive, I did stuff on my computer for a while.  Then I just alternated between that and cleaning for the rest of the afternoon.

I met with some friends for dinner for Kathryn's birthday.  Kimmy couldn't join because she had to work... Harumph.  It was a lot of fun.  After dinner I went to the store to get a couple things we forgot when we went grocery shopping.

After I got home I pretty much continued on my afternoon: computer/cleaning.  I have plenty of things to get done today, but it was great to just take a solid day off.

Kimmy got home around 10:30, so we sat and talked for a while, got some food and such.  Then it was bed time.  Thus concludes our successful Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment