11.13.2012

Day 540

I knew that today was going to be a good one the moment I walked into class.  Everyday I write the date, day of the week, and daily agenda on the board.  After doing this I go to get my notes in order and one of the guys in the back says "I don't want to be that guy... but it's not Thursday."

Ladies and gents, today was wonderful.

Actually, today wasn't too bad.  After class was over I went to my office and studied for a while, mostly just reading through the book and working through problems.  It's starting to make more sense, but it's still going to take lots of practice to make sure that I really get it.

I decided today that when I teach my last chapter (on personal finance) I'm going to deviate from the book and just teach my own thing.  It's one of the topics that I feel pretty strongly about and I think my ideas are more relevant.  Instead of talking about mortgage amortization and buying a home, I'm going to focus more on debt, loans, saving, and budgeting.  We'll see how it goes.

When I got home I started working on writing a test.  I have a pretty busy next couple of days, so I wanted to get an early start.  "Early" meaning "not tomorrow night right before I go to bed."

So I worked on the test for a while.  I'm having a hard time coming up with enough good questions, so... we'll see where this goes.

Tomorrow is going to be pretty full with studying and classes and work... so I'm off to bed.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment