11.24.2012

Day 550

Well, yesterday was quite exciting for some of us in this household.  To clarify, that "some of us" is Kimmy.  She had to be at work at 4 am yesterday morning to work at Macy's.  She was not particularly thrilled, but she was a trooper and did it anyway.

So my story of the day is that, like reasonable people who don't have to work on Black Friday, I slept and avoided the crazy people.  We used to go out to brave the nonsense when I was younger, but at this stage of my life I don't really need anything that is on sale nor do I have the money to buy it.  Around 10 I did go out to look for a new keyboard, as my current one is near death.  But I didn't find any that I liked for a reasonable price, so I just ordered one online.

Then I went to school and printed off some things off.  I'm planning on going back today because the printer I was using ran out of ink.  I also made a study schedule, starting the Monday after finals.  Yep, it's going to be AWESOME!  Actually... truth be told, I'm somewhat excited to start studying.  It's really strange, but I think that the anticipation and knowing that I'm going to start studying soon (but haven't started yet) is starting to get to me.

So then I got some lunch and Kimmy came home from work.  She got some food, then went to bed.  She needed it.  I just did some stuff around the house.  Then I made soup for dinner.

After dinner I finally finished grading.  It was a bit painful.  I think I'm going to offer a chance for them to make up some points because there was one section where nearly everyone did poorly.  But we'll see.... I need to put the grades in and look at the statistics before just blindly determining that I should give out extra credit.

Ok.  That's about all from me.  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment