11.04.2012

Day 530

Today started a little bit later than usual... and it felt awesome.  I didn't get up until 9:30!  I was really being a rebel today.

So after some food and things, Kimmy and I went grocery shopping.  And we finally got some canisters for flour and sugar and things!  I'm pretty excited to not just keep those in the original bags.  It was getting pretty annoying.  They had a good deal at Aldi, so we figured it would be a good idea.

After we got home and put the groceries away, I started on some grading.  Kimmy had to work later in the afternoon, so after she left... I kept grading.  After dinner I finished grading and did the dishes.  I finished my super exciting evening with homework!  Tomorrow will pretty much just be a study day.

Oh also!  Here is this picture Kimmy took of Bacon being silly.  He does silly things a lot.

I don't really have too much else to say... except that I'm up way too late and will be going to bed very shortly.  Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment