11.07.2012

Day 534

And we're back to our regularly scheduled blog.

This morning involved some studying for my test tomorrow, along with some preparation for my lesson.  I'm actually kind of excited for my lesson tomorrow... I think it could go really well.

After my first class I went to go talk with Mr. Owens about my project for his class.  We talked for quite some time to ensure that I really understood what he wanted.  He complimented me on my ability to ask good questions.  Unfortunately, there's a chance that I'll have to redo about 90% of the work, unless I can figure out how to do some clever Excel work.  But I'm not going to worry about that until after my test tomorrow.

When I got home I did some grading, then had an early dinner with Kimmy.  She had to work, so I finished preparing my lesson and did some more studying.  Later on Timbo came by and and we went to the library to study for a couple of hours.  Alex met us there, so we all worked on the assignment/studied for a while.  Then we scattered in some discussion of various courses we've taken and frustrating (but not funny) experiences.

Meh.  I'm tired, so I'm going to bed.  I'll talk to you all tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment