11.29.2012

Day 555

So hey, today is number 555.  That's pretty neat.

This semester needs to be over now.  The days are getting longer, I'm getting more tired, and I just don't want to do anything.

This morning after I got ready I met Timbo in the computer lab to work on some homework assignments.  We got one of them done pretty quickly, but the other turned out to be pretty challenging.  I don't know that it actually can be done.  But more on that later.

So class.  Dr. Foley announced that we'll be having an in-class quiz on Friday... so we were all pretty excited about that.  Hopefully I have time to study for it, as I also have an exam on Friday.  Oh goodness, there just is never enough time, is there?

I tried to finish the assignment for Dr. Foley's class, but I'm fairly certain at least one of the problems cannot be solved.  Some of my classmates and I have tried a few different ways and I we get Mathematica to calculate an answer.  Woo.

When I got home I studied for a while.  Kimmy made us dinner and it was really good.  She's awesome.  After dinner I studied some more and wrote my lesson plan for tomorrow.  Tomorrow is going to be pretty hit or miss.  I'm going to be talking about budgeting and, personally, I'm pretty excited.  But either we'll finish the material quickly or it will take the entire class period.  Hopefully the second.

So yeah.  I worked on stuff for a while.  Then I stopped because my brain hurt.  And now I'm going to bed.  Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment