8.31.2011

Day 102



Once again: what a day.  It seems like so long ago when I woke up.


I got up around 8 and did some work around here.  I decided that I'm going to start reading my bible every morning.  Just one chapter a day, starting in John.  It's been a while since I last read through my bible.  So that was good.  I had to make my lunch because I forgot to do it last night.  I also did some reading for Math and its Applications.  Next week I'm going to start the section on Fair Division, so I'm getting that lesson planned.


I went to the office around 10.  For the first hour I worked on my lesson plan.  I think that what I'm going to end up doing is plan for the whole week and be prepared to just see how far I can get on Tuesday.  If they get it easily then I'll keep going, but if they more time to work on it then I can adapt to what they need.  There are 3 main ideas that I'm planning on covering that first day (types of dividable quantities, 2 person division, and 3 person division), but if I can't get to 3 person division then I'll finish that on Thursday and start on section 2. It's really weird because I have to split 3 sections between 4 days.  For the second hour in the office I worked on Math Finance.  Each column of seats in our class was assigned two problems to present tomorrow so I got my two done during that hour.


After I was done working I went over the the Bursar's office to see why I still had a balance on my account when my assistantship covers my tuition.  So I went over there and the nice lady at the desk told me that everything was covered.  I also have some student fees to pay, but she said that my assistantship allows me to postpone payment until October.  She gave me a few options, but the one I remember was "You don't have to pay by tomorrow." I was so relieved for that that I didn't really care what else happened.  I just know I have a month to worry about it :)


I worked out after that.  Shoulders and back today.  I really don't like working my back out because I don't feel like there are many different muscles to work out.  But oh well.  I'm taking tomorrow off since I don't get off work until 2.


When I was done working out I came back, showered, and worked some more on math finance.  Then it was off to class!  i was going to get to class early to go over the homework before class started, but apparently I missed the memo that we weren't meeting in class, we were meeting elsewhere.  Oh well.


After class I had dinner and did some homework.  Then I did some more homework.  Then I talked with Dustin about the homework.  Then with Kathryn. And Tim.  Then both of them.  Bleh.  I do not like homework.  Just a few minutes ago I was texting Dustin saying how we have the mental ability to do the work and even (usually) the time.  But by the end of the day our brains are just so worn out that we can't use them anymore.  It's very frustrating.


Yeah.  So I'm going to bed now.  Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment