8.29.2011

Day 100

Huh.  I've been doing this for 100 days.  Interesting.  Today didn't really feel any different.  Apparently my blog is not linked to my destiny.  Or at least the number of posts that are multiples of 100.

Today was a long day.  I woke up a little late but still got to class on time.  When Mr. Frye got there he informed us that any of the GAs could use their key to open the door.  Timbo checked and verified that it did, indeed, open the door. So now we don't have to sit in the hall until 8:05 when Mr. Frye shows up.

Between classes I gave some paperwork to the math department, read some Life Contingencies, then printed off my invoice/label for the book I sold on half.com.  I finished that just in time to get to class.  It was pretty tricky to use the computer I was using because the m, l, and ; keys very not responding very well.  So that was exciting, but I got it working.  And made it to class.

After class I went to my office and ate lunch.  It was good.  I used poultry seasoning and basil to flavor my chicken and it tastes really good.  I can't really taste the green onion, which makes me sad.  Timbo's office is near mine, so I talked with him for a little bit as he wandered about.  After lunch I went to the gym to work out.  It wasn't very crowded so that was nice.  I was able to do my workout and not feel very crowded or anything.  After I was done I ran into my friend Liz.  She had taken the bus to class and lives in my apartment complex so I gave her a ride back.

When I got back to my apartment I showered and did some cleaning.  I was going to take my rent down to the office but apparently Chase Quickpay takes 3 business days to complete the transaction.  I guess "quick" means "3 business days."  Rent isn't due for a few more days, so I'm not concerned.  I just wanted to get it done early if I could.  Then I tried to find the post office. Apparently there are multiple post offices on campus.  And apparently I could find none of them.  So... yay.  Google navigation sent me to two places that were not post offices.  Blargh.  I found out in class from Jordan that there is a post office in the student center.  So I need to go find that after class in the morning.

Math statistics was fine.  Nothing too eventful.  It just went.  When it was over I gave Kathryn a ride back to her apartment since she rode the bus.  She was having a rough day today so I tried to cheer her up by drawing a picture of a flower.  It didn't work.  At this point I was out of ideas so I gave up.  When I got back to my apartment I had dinner (corn chowder) and played team fortress for a little bit.  I needed to not think for a few minutes.  After I was done eating I talked with Clifton for a while about... life.  I enjoy talk

No comments:

Post a Comment