8.24.2011

Day 95

Hm, let's see.  I liked today.  It was a good day.


It started off with me waking up around 7:30 or 8.  And instead of being responsible and working out, I was irresponsible and played Team Fortress.  And I worked on my class for tomorrow, so I wasn't totally irresponsible.


Around 9:30 I went to my office since I had to be there at 10.  And there I sat for the next two hours in case any of my students needed help (though I knew they wouldn't).  I started working on my classes for next week and got Tuesday lesson just about done.  I just need to put a homework assignment together.  When I was done I came back and left over chicken and rice for lunch.  It was good.  I put some soy sauce and chili spice on it.  That was a really good choice.


After lunch I spent some time trying to get Amazon student working.  Last year I had Amazon prime for free since I was a student and I thought that if I changed my email address it would give me another free year.  That is incorrect.  So I might just have to start a new amazon account for my ball state email address.


I had class at 4.  That was more review, some new stuff, but mostly Dr. Begum going over some proofs.  I've never liked going over proofs in class, but it's good to know the theory.  It's just not a favorite pastime of mine.  After class I was talking with Kathrine as we were leaving class about how we don't like having this class from 4 - 6 because it runs over dinner time!  She mentioned that she's not a very good cook so I figured I would be nice and invite her over for some of my amazing gourmet cooking.  And by that I mean spaghetti.  So She came over and I made spaghetti.  And it was tasty.  Then we just sat around and talked for a while.  Andre joined us when he came back.  Some girl was going around collecting money for the Veterans Association, so I gave her my one dollar in cash and we talked with her for a while.


And now it's bed time.  Yay teaching again tomorrow!  Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment