8.03.2011

Day 72

Got back too late last night.  End of excuse for not posting.  :)


Yesterday was a pretty standard day.  I got up, got breakfast, blah blah blah.  We have some big cabinets that I was going to cut up yesterday morning, but it was pretty nice out so I cut the grass instead.  When I was done I took a shower, got lunch, and played some Team Fortress.


I just realized this is going to be a really short post.  Oh well.


Since dad usually leaves for practice around 5:30, we've been having dinner earlier... like 4:30 or so.  So I started making dinner (and by that I mean heating up water for a potato soup mix) around 3:45.  Mom had to work, so it was just dad and me for dinner.  So we ate and then he went to practice.  I cleaned up, then did some laundry and played games on my phone for a while.  Dad got home around 8 so we talked about his practice.  He'd had a meeting with all the coaches, athletes, and parents.  Clearly he was stoked about that.


Around 8:45 I went to meet Miles at Family Video to find something to watch.  But after about half an hour we couldn't find something that Becky would also want to watch that we also wanted to see.  So we just went to her house and waited for her to get there.  Then we just sat around and talked...played Rock Band.. and had fun!


Then I came home.  And I was tired, so I went to bed!  The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment