8.14.2011

Day 84

I almost forgot to blog. Whoops!

This morning I woke up early. A decent bit earlier than I was planning, actually. So I had a pop tart for breakfast, then did some packing. I showered. Yeah. Then I went to church. As I arrived, Mr. Church greeted me and told me to go say hi to Alli in the nursery. So I did. We talked for a few minutes, but she had to take care of little kids so i went to go find a seat. I ended up sitting with the Vandekoppels. I talked with them for a bit before the music started. Today's service was nice. The message was talking about how God talks to and through us. Then we had a few baptisms at the end. It was all really good. I like church :)

When we got back I packed some more while mom made left overseas for lunch. I had to take my desk apart and stuff. I kinda left my room a mess... Oops. Mom went to have ice cream at some event with mama and poppy. When she got back she told us about her visit and about the new medication poppy is on... It seems to disorient him a lot :/

Then we came to Muncie, since I'll be moving in tomorrow morning. We got here before Jessie and Richard so we had dinner at Qdoba and ice cream at dairy queen. Then we went to Jessie and Richard's apartment and talked with them for a while. Richard and i scouted out the secret passage between our apartment complexes, and even found which room I'll have. When we got back, Jessie and Richard and I went shopping for groceries.

We just sat around and talked when we got back. We talked about dad's bike pump and about me figuring out where everything in Muncie is. I think Richard and i are going exploring on Tuesday!

I'm pretty nervous about this grad school thing. I'm afraid that it's going to be like freshman year, but without all the freshman who were as confused as I was. I'll be living with mostly undergrad students who probably already have their social circle. So I have to either try to fit in or just associate with people from my class. Hopefully it all works out...  I have a meeting with my fact mentor in the morning. Hopefully that goes well. And now it's bed time!

1 comment: